100% Appalachian Trail
Spruce Mountain is a 2,411 ft / 735 m mountain peak near Bethel, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 219th highest mountain in Maine and the 40595th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Four Ponds Mountain, Brimstone Mountain, Bemis Mountain, Beaver Mountain, Elephant Mountain, and Horn Hill. See the Spruce Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Spruce Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Spruce Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 22, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Appalachian Trail.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Eagle Mountain 7,421 ft / 2,262 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ben Lomand Mountain 7,636 ft / 2,327 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Elephant Rock 7,498 ft / 2,285 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Sundance Mountain 8,255 ft / 2,516 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bald Mountain 7,885 ft / 2,403 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Chautauqua Mountain 8,352 ft / 2,546 m 3 mi / 5 km away