Spruce Hill is a 1,096 ft / 334 m mountain peak near Bartlett, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1198th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 56697th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Table Mountain, Blue Mountain, Big Attitash Mountain, Middle Moat Mountain, South Moat Mountain, and North Moat Mountain. See the Spruce Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Spruce Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Spruce Hill SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Spruce Hill
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Table Mountain 2,654 ft / 809 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Blue Mountain 2,418 ft / 737 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Middle Moat Mountain 2,756 ft / 840 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Big Attitash Mountain 2,904 ft / 885 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- South Moat Mountain 2,717 ft / 828 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- North Moat Mountain 3,196 ft / 974 m 3 mi / 5 km away