Sprint Peak is a 12,110 ft / 3,691 m mountain peak in the Indian Peaks in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1157th highest mountain in Colorado and the 1752nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Beacon Peak, Mount Epworth, Heartbeat Peak, Nebraska Hill, Haystack Mountain, and Guinn Mountain. See the Sprint Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sprint Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sprint Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sprint Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sprint Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Beacon Peak 12,072 ft / 3,680 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Epworth 11,847 ft / 3,611 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Heartbeat Peak 12,251 ft / 3,734 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nebraska Hill 11,542 ft / 3,518 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Haystack Mountain 11,762 ft / 3,585 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Guinn Mountain 11,217 ft / 3,419 m 3 mi / 5 km away