100% Use trail from the Wind Caves
Split Mountain East
Split Mountain East is a 1,690 ft / 515 m mountain peak near Salton City, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5252nd highest mountain in California and the 50244th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Split Mountain West, Middle Mesa, West Mesa, Vallecito Mountains High Point, Diablo Benchmark, and Mine Peak. Split Mountain East belongs to the Sierra Club San Diego 100 Peaks Challenge peak list. See the Split Mountain East map, 3D fly around, and the Split Mountain East photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Split Mountain East SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 14, 2017. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Split Mountain West 1,690 ft / 515 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Middle Mesa 1,083 ft / 330 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- West Mesa 1,178 ft / 359 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Vallecito Mountains High Point 3,583 ft / 1,092 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Diablo Benchmark 2,440 ft / 744 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mine Peak 1,850 ft / 564 m 12 mi / 19 km away