South Rams Head
South Rams Head is a 6,732 ft / 2,052 m mountain peak in the Great Dividing Range in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 16th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Rams Head, Etheridge Ridge, Mount Kosciuszko, Rams Head Range High Point, Byatts Camp Peak, and Mount Northcote. South Rams Head belongs to the Australia 2000m Peaks peak list. See the South Rams Head map, 3D fly around, and the South Rams Head photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
South Rams Head SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to South Rams Head summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add South Rams Head pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Rams Head 7,185 ft / 2,190 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Etheridge Ridge 7,152 ft / 2,180 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Kosciuszko 7,310 ft / 2,228 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Rams Head Range High Point 6,814 ft / 2,077 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Byatts Camp Peak 7,083 ft / 2,159 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Northcote 6,991 ft / 2,131 m 6 mi / 9 km away