South Pond Peak
South Pond Peak is a 2,696 ft / 822 m mountain peak near Rutland, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 205th highest mountain in Vermont and the 37300th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are North Elbow Peak, Northeast South Pond Peak, Daves Peak, Elbow Peak, Blue Ridge Mountain North Peak, and The Darning Needle. See the South Pond Peak map, 3D fly around, and the South Pond Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
South Pond Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed South Pond Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- North Elbow Peak 2,730 ft / 832 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Northeast South Pond Peak 2,810 ft / 856 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Daves Peak 2,687 ft / 819 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Elbow Peak 2,808 ft / 856 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Blue Ridge Mountain North Peak 3,050 ft / 930 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Darning Needle 2,884 ft / 879 m 2 mi / 4 km away