South Peak is a 9,400 ft / 2,865 m mountain peak in the Rampart Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2500th highest mountain in Colorado and the 5533rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Eagle Peak, Point 9380 ft / 2859 m, Cathedral Rock, Blodgett Peak, Devils Kitchen, and Point 9500 ft / 2895 m. See the South Peak map, 3D fly around, and the South Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
South Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to South Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add South Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Eagle Peak 9,368 ft / 2,855 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Point 9380 ft / 2859 m 9,380 ft / 2,859 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cathedral Rock 7,290 ft / 2,222 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Blodgett Peak 9,426 ft / 2,873 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Devils Kitchen 9,137 ft / 2,785 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Point 9500 ft / 2895 m 9,500 ft / 2,896 m 3 mi / 5 km away