South Mountain is a 10,397 ft / 3,169 m mountain peak near Ephraim, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 224th highest mountain in Utah and the 3424th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Middle Mountain, Elks Knoll, Haystack Mountain, Swedish Knoll, Manti Mountain, and Danish Knoll. See the South Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the South Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
South Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to South Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add South Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Round Mountain 2,113 ft / 644 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Johnson Mountain 2,215 ft / 675 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Moose Mountain 2,198 ft / 670 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sturtevant Mountain 2,067 ft / 630 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Observatory Mountain 2,448 ft / 746 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Aziscohos Mountain 3,159 ft / 963 m 6 mi / 9 km away