South Mountain is a 10,397 ft / 3,169 m mountain peak near Ephraim, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 224th highest mountain in Utah and the 3424th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Middle Mountain, Elks Knoll, Haystack Mountain, Swedish Knoll, Manti Mountain, and Danish Knoll. See the South Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the South Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
South Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to South Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add South Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 6802 ft / 2073 m 6,802 ft / 2,073 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Point 6695 ft / 2040 m 6,695 ft / 2,041 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Step Mountain 6,112 ft / 1,863 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Latimer Point 6,726 ft / 2,050 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Black Ridge 6,738 ft / 2,054 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Shaggy Peak 6,020 ft / 1,835 m 3 mi / 5 km away