South Mountain is a 2,887 ft / 880 m mountain peak near Middleburgh, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 281st highest mountain in New York and the 37029th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Richmond Mountain, Bump Mountain, The Knob, Richtmyer Peak, Mount Pisgah, and Steenburg Mountain. See the South Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the South Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
South Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to South Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add South Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Avalanche Peak 12,792 ft / 3,899 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Eagle Peak 13,008 ft / 3,965 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Fools Peak 12,880 ft / 3,926 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Burnt Mountain 11,174 ft / 3,406 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gold Dust Peak 13,369 ft / 4,075 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Middle Mountain 12,336 ft / 3,760 m 4 mi / 7 km away