South Mountain is a 2,887 ft / 880 m mountain peak near Middleburgh, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 281st highest mountain in New York and the 36952nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Richmond Mountain, Bump Mountain, The Knob, Richtmyer Peak, Mount Pisgah, and Steenburg Mountain. See the South Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the South Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
South Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to South Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add South Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pete Gay Mountain 3,097 ft / 944 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Harvey Mountain 2,224 ft / 678 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Balm of Gilead Mountain 2,415 ft / 736 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gore Mountain 3,580 ft / 1,091 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- West Hill 1,588 ft / 484 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ruby Mountain 2,641 ft / 805 m 4 mi / 6 km away