South Kings Peak
South Kings Peak is a 13,504 ft / 4,116 m mountain peak near Duchesne, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Utah and the 394th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Kings Peak, Painter Peak, Henrys Fork Peak, West Gunsight Peak (Dome Peak), Trail Rider Peak, and Gunsight Peak. South Kings Peak belongs to the Utah High Uintas 13ers peak list. See the South Kings Peak map, 3D fly around, and the South Kings Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
South Kings Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to South Kings Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add South Kings Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kings Peak 13,520 ft / 4,121 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Painter Peak 13,387 ft / 4,080 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Henrys Fork Peak 13,260 ft / 4,042 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- West Gunsight Peak (Dome Peak) 13,103 ft / 3,994 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Trail Rider Peak 13,247 ft / 4,038 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gunsight Peak 13,263 ft / 4,043 m 3 mi / 5 km away