South Edna Peak
South Edna Peak is a 11,614 ft / 3,540 m mountain peak near Fillmore, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 74th highest mountain in Utah and the 2231st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Edna Peak, Mount Brigham, Delano Brigham Ridge Peak, Hennessy Point, Deer Trail Mountain, and Horse Heaven. See the South Edna Peak map, 3D fly around, and the South Edna Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
South Edna Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited South Edna Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Edna Peak 11,653 ft / 3,552 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Mount Brigham 11,709 ft / 3,569 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Delano Brigham Ridge Peak 12,002 ft / 3,658 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hennessy Point 10,292 ft / 3,137 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Deer Trail Mountain 10,771 ft / 3,283 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Horse Heaven 10,233 ft / 3,119 m 2 mi / 3 km away