100% South Arete
South Early Winter Spire
South Early Winter Spire is a 7,812 ft / 2,381 m mountain peak in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 220th highest mountain in Washington and the 10376th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Liberty Bell Mountain, Hinkhouse Peak, Wallaby Peak, Stiletto Peak, Jackknife Peak, and Whistler Mountain. See the South Early Winter Spire map, 3D fly around, and the South Early Winter Spire photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
South Early Winter Spire SUMMIT LOG
4 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 20, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Liberty Bell Mountain 7,680 ft / 2,341 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Hinkhouse Peak 7,556 ft / 2,303 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Stiletto Peak 7,684 ft / 2,342 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jackknife Peak 7,700 ft / 2,347 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Whistler Mountain 7,769 ft / 2,368 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cutthroat Peak 8,050 ft / 2,454 m 2 mi / 4 km away