South Butte is a 7,802 ft / 2,378 m mountain peak near White Salmon, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 218th highest mountain in Washington and the 10392nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pikers Peak, Mount Adams, Little Mount Adams, Crofton Butte, Snipes Mountain, and Lower Butte. See the South Butte map, 3D fly around, and the South Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
South Butte SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited South Butte
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pikers Peak 11,598 ft / 3,535 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Adams 12,281 ft / 3,743 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Little Mount Adams 6,775 ft / 2,065 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Crofton Butte 5,253 ft / 1,601 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Snipes Mountain 4,741 ft / 1,445 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Lower Butte 4,833 ft / 1,473 m 4 mi / 6 km away