Sosbun Brakk is a 17,681 ft / 5,389 m mountain peak near Skārdu, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 60th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 121st highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Ghur, Baintha Brakk, Haghucha Khun, Tongo, Shanasir Pir Gombar, and Lukpe Lawo Brakk. See the Sosbun Brakk map, 3D fly around, and the Sosbun Brakk photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sosbun Brakk SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sosbun Brakk summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sosbun Brakk pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Ghur 17,853 ft / 5,442 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Baintha Brakk 22,520 ft / 6,864 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Haghucha Khun 15,061 ft / 4,591 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Tongo 18,495 ft / 5,638 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Shanasir Pir Gombar 15,563 ft / 4,744 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Lukpe Lawo Brakk 20,969 ft / 6,391 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Recent Summits
- Slide Mountain
- Balsam Cap
- Mount Mataba
- Jones Peak
- Rucu Pichincha
- Ashokan High Point
- Jones Peak
- Grauer Schimmel