Sommet de Belledonne
Sommet de Belledonne is a 9,774 ft / 2,979 m mountain peak near Livet-et-Gavet, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 122nd highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 236th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are La Croix de Belledone, Sommet de Belledonne, La Grande Lance, Pic Belledonne, Rocher de l' Homme, and Sommet Colomb. See the Sommet de Belledonne map, 3D fly around, and the Sommet de Belledonne photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sommet de Belledonne SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sommet de Belledonne summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sommet de Belledonne pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- La Croix de Belledone 9,600 ft / 2,926 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Sommet de Belledonne 8,121 ft / 2,476 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- La Grande Lance 8,908 ft / 2,715 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pic Belledonne 8,148 ft / 2,484 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Rocher de l' Homme 8,558 ft / 2,609 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sommet Colomb 8,483 ft / 2,586 m 2 mi / 3 km away