Snider Peak is a 7,959 ft / 2,426 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 204th highest mountain in Alaska and the 9839th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Drum, Ruddy Mountain, Nathlie Mountain, Mount Zanetti, Mount Sanford, and Mount Wrangell. See the Snider Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Snider Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Snider Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Snider Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Snider Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Drum 12,010 ft / 3,661 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ruddy Mountain 7,461 ft / 2,274 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Nathlie Mountain 6,503 ft / 1,982 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Zanetti 12,861 ft / 3,920 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Mount Sanford 16,237 ft / 4,949 m 19 mi / 31 km away
- Mount Wrangell 14,163 ft / 4,317 m 20 mi / 32 km away