Smoky Hill is a 1,503 ft / 458 m mountain peak near Hayward, Wisconsin, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 25th highest mountain in Wisconsin and the 49307th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Telemark, County Hill, Pikes Peak, Sugar Camp Hill, Saint Peters Dome, and Crystal Mountain. See the Smoky Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Smoky Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Smoky Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Smoky Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Smoky Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Telemark 1,703 ft / 519 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- County Hill 1,394 ft / 425 m 15 mi / 23 km away
- Pikes Peak 1,322 ft / 403 m 27 mi / 44 km away
- Sugar Camp Hill 1,211 ft / 369 m 28 mi / 44 km away
- Saint Peters Dome 1,483 ft / 452 m 29 mi / 47 km away
- Crystal Mountain 1,250 ft / 381 m 31 mi / 50 km away