Smith Mountain is a 2,165 ft / 660 m mountain peak near Richmond, Massachusetts, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 45th highest mountain in Massachusetts and the 42760th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are West Mountain, Pine Mountain, Tower Mountain, Doll Mountain, Berry Mountain, and Mount Lebanon. See the Smith Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Smith Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Smith Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Smith Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pepperbox Hill 7,779 ft / 2,371 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Echols Mountain 8,271 ft / 2,521 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- White Mountain 8,494 ft / 2,589 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Pyramid Peak 8,360 ft / 2,548 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Horse Mountain 6,896 ft / 2,102 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Emmett Mountain 8,310 ft / 2,533 m 5 mi / 8 km away