Smith Mountain is a 2,165 ft / 660 m mountain peak near Richmond, Massachusetts, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 45th highest mountain in Massachusetts and the 42708th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are West Mountain, Pine Mountain, Tower Mountain, Doll Mountain, Berry Mountain, and Mount Lebanon. See the Smith Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Smith Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Smith Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Smith Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Minam Hill 3,868 ft / 1,179 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Akers Butte 4,449 ft / 1,356 m 7 mi / 10 km away
- Howard Butte 4,314 ft / 1,315 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Stubblefield Mountain 4,724 ft / 1,440 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Tick Hill 3,533 ft / 1,077 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Owenby Hill 3,609 ft / 1,100 m 8 mi / 13 km away