Sliderock Mountain is a 7,789 ft / 2,374 m mountain peak near Seeley Lake, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1035th highest mountain in Montana and the 9894th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Strawberry Mountain, Golden Mountain, Spink Point, Tyler Point, East Hill, and Solomon Mountain. See the Sliderock Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sliderock Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sliderock Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sliderock Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sliderock Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Strawberry Mountain 6,808 ft / 2,075 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Golden Mountain 6,617 ft / 2,017 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Spink Point 7,267 ft / 2,215 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Tyler Point 6,877 ft / 2,096 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- East Hill 6,132 ft / 1,869 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Solomon Mountain 6,893 ft / 2,101 m 6 mi / 10 km away