Slide Mountain is a 4,849 ft / 1,478 m mountain peak near Cascade Locks, Oregon, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1534th highest mountain in Oregon and the 25005th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bald Mountain, Zigzag Mountain, Cape Horn, Last Chance Mountain, Mount Hood, and Tom Dick and Harry Mountain. See the Slide Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Slide Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Slide Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Slide Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Slide Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bald Mountain 4,573 ft / 1,394 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Zigzag Mountain 5,007 ft / 1,526 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cape Horn 2,526 ft / 770 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Last Chance Mountain 3,934 ft / 1,199 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Hood 11,249 ft / 3,429 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Tom Dick and Harry Mountain 5,066 ft / 1,544 m 5 mi / 8 km away