Slide Mountain is a 2,385 ft / 727 m mountain peak near Lake Placid, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 625th highest mountain in New York and the 40664th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pigeon Roost, Owls Head, Blue Mountain, Mount Alton, Moose Mountain, and Shed Hill. See the Slide Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Slide Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Slide Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Slide Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Slide Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Slide Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Friday Mountain 3,691 ft / 1,125 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cornell Mountain 3,852 ft / 1,174 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Rocky Mountain 3,508 ft / 1,069 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lone Mountain 3,720 ft / 1,134 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Wittenberg Mountain 3,783 ft / 1,153 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Balsam Cap 3,622 ft / 1,104 m 2 mi / 3 km away