100% memorial trail
Slesse Mountain is a 7,792 ft / 2,375 m mountain peak near Darrington, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 226th highest mountain in Washington and the 10504th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Parkes, Crossover Peak, Mount MacFarlane, Mount Pierce, Illusion Peaks, and Nesakwatch Spires. See the Slesse Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Slesse Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Slesse Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Dec 14, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is memorial trail.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Parkes 6,472 ft / 1,973 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Crossover Peak 6,598 ft / 2,011 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount MacFarlane 6,791 ft / 2,070 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Pierce 5,480 ft / 1,670 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Illusion Peaks 6,354 ft / 1,937 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Nesakwatch Spires 7,277 ft / 2,218 m 3 mi / 5 km away