Skyscraper Peak is a 12,383 ft / 3,774 m mountain peak in the Indian Peaks in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 994th highest mountain in Colorado and the 1450th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Devils Thumb, Guinn Mountain, Mount Jasper, Mount Epworth, Beacon Peak, and Chittenden Mountain. See the Skyscraper Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Skyscraper Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Skyscraper Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Skyscraper Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Skyscraper Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Guinn Mountain 11,217 ft / 3,419 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Jasper 12,923 ft / 3,939 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Epworth 11,847 ft / 3,611 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Beacon Peak 12,072 ft / 3,680 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Chittenden Mountain 10,856 ft / 3,309 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Neva 12,821 ft / 3,908 m 3 mi / 5 km away