Skregmore is a 2,789 ft / 850 m mountain peak in Munster, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Munster and the 14th highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are Beenkeragh, Skregbeg, Knockbrinnea, Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones), Carrauntoohil, and Caher (East Top). See the Skregmore map, 3D fly around, and the Skregmore photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Skregmore SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Skregmore
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Beenkeragh 3,314 ft / 1,010 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Skregbeg 1,880 ft / 573 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Knockbrinnea 2,779 ft / 847 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones) 3,146 ft / 959 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carrauntoohil 3,406 ft / 1,038 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Caher (East Top) 3,284 ft / 1,001 m 1 mi / 2 km away