Skregmore is a 2,789 ft / 850 m mountain peak in Munster, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Munster and the 23rd highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are Beenkeragh, Skregbeg, Knockbrinnea, Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones), Carrauntoohil, and Caher (East Top). See the Skregmore map, 3D fly around, and the Skregmore photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Skregmore SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Skregmore
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Beenkeragh 3,314 ft / 1,010 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Skregbeg 1,880 ft / 573 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Knockbrinnea 2,779 ft / 847 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones) 3,146 ft / 959 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carrauntoohil 3,406 ft / 1,038 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Caher (East Top) 3,284 ft / 1,001 m 1 mi / 2 km away