Sixth Lake Mountain
Sixth Lake Mountain is a 2,385 ft / 727 m mountain peak near Saranac Lake, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 624th highest mountain in New York and the 40799th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Cedar Mountain, Joseph Mountain, Little Pisgah Mountain, Buck Hill, Polaris Mountain, and Big Pisgah Mountain. See the Sixth Lake Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sixth Lake Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sixth Lake Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sixth Lake Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sixth Lake Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cedar Mountain 2,467 ft / 752 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Joseph Mountain 2,467 ft / 752 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Pisgah Mountain 2,014 ft / 614 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Polaris Mountain 2,507 ft / 764 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Buck Hill 2,192 ft / 668 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Big Pisgah Mountain 2,041 ft / 622 m 4 mi / 7 km away