Sinangkangan Mountain is a 570 ft / 174 m mountain peak near Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Sultan Kudarat and the 1862nd highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Balugo Mountain, Mount Sandang, Pitol Kalabaw Peak, Mount Gawer, Mount Syniop, and Buko Mountain. See the Sinangkangan Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sinangkangan Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sinangkangan Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sinangkangan Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sinangkangan Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Balugo Mountain 3,723 ft / 1,135 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Sandang 1,917 ft / 584 m 22 mi / 35 km away
- Pitol Kalabaw Peak 5,243 ft / 1,598 m 23 mi / 38 km away
- Mount Gawer 1,654 ft / 504 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Mount Syniop 1,467 ft / 447 m 26 mi / 41 km away
- Buko Mountain 614 ft / 187 m 26 mi / 42 km away