Silver Peak is a 7,513 ft / 2,290 m mountain peak near China Lake Acres, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1202nd highest mountain in California and the 11623rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Coso Peak, Iron Hill, Pinon Peak, Cactus Peak, Louisiana Butte, and Silver Mountain. See the Silver Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Silver Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Silver Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Silver Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sharktooth Peak 11,650 ft / 3,551 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cockscomb 10,525 ft / 3,208 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cockscomb S 10,719 ft / 3,267 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Graveyard Peak 11,520 ft / 3,511 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Saddle Mountain 11,161 ft / 3,402 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Double Peak 10,649 ft / 3,246 m 3 mi / 5 km away