Silver Mountain is a 12,933 ft / 3,942 m mountain peak near Mountain Village, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 658th highest mountain in Colorado and the 930th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Palmyra Peak, San Joaquin Ridge, Gold Hill, Bald Mountain, Turkey Creek Mesa, and Wasatch Mountain. See the Silver Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Silver Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Silver Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Silver Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Silver Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Copper Mountain 9,902 ft / 3,018 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Coon Creek Peak 9,462 ft / 2,884 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pine Mountain 8,635 ft / 2,632 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Bear Creek Butte 8,976 ft / 2,736 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Fox Creek Peak 9,541 ft / 2,908 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Bear Creek Summit 8,448 ft / 2,575 m 6 mi / 10 km away