Signal Hill is a 3,596 ft / 1,096 m mountain peak near Needles, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3472nd highest mountain in California and the 32461st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Billie Mountain, Homer Mountain, Bobcat Hills, Goffs Butte, Lanfair Buttes, and Hackberry Mountain. See the Signal Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Signal Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Signal Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Signal Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Signal Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 6600 ft / 2011 m 6,600 ft / 2,012 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 6380 ft / 1944 m 6,380 ft / 1,945 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Austin Bluffs 6,673 ft / 2,034 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pulpit Rock 6,610 ft / 2,015 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Hunters Hill 6,581 ft / 2,006 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- The Mesa 6,700 ft / 2,042 m 6 mi / 10 km away