Sierra la Madera Highpoint
Sierra la Madera Highpoint is a 9,941 ft / 3,030 m mountain peak in the Mexican Plateau Range in Coahuila, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Coahuila and the 115th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Picacho de Zozaya, Picacho la Chorreadura, Pico Los Nogales, Pico los Querrados, Picacho del Rincon, and Pico Piedra Prieta. Sierra la Madera Highpoint belongs to the Mexico Ultras peak list. See the Sierra la Madera Highpoint map, 3D fly around, and the Sierra la Madera Highpoint photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sierra la Madera Highpoint SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sierra la Madera Highpoint summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sierra la Madera Highpoint pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Picacho de Zozaya 6,309 ft / 1,923 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Picacho la Chorreadura 4,787 ft / 1,459 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Pico Los Nogales 5,509 ft / 1,679 m 27 mi / 44 km away
- Pico los Querrados 3,664 ft / 1,117 m 31 mi / 49 km away
- Picacho del Rincon 4,346 ft / 1,325 m 32 mi / 51 km away
- Pico Piedra Prieta 4,711 ft / 1,436 m 33 mi / 53 km away