Sierra de Sandaruelo
Sierra de Sandaruelo is a 7,588 ft / 2,313 m mountain peak near Sallent de Gállego, Aragon, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 59th highest mountain in Aragon and the 224th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Pic de Lourdes, Crapera, Sierra de Sandaruelo, Pico de Bernatuara, Pic Blanc, and Pico de Vila. See the Sierra de Sandaruelo map, 3D fly around, and the Sierra de Sandaruelo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sierra de Sandaruelo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sierra de Sandaruelo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sierra de Sandaruelo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Crapera 7,620 ft / 2,323 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pic de Lourdes 7,785 ft / 2,373 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico de Bernatuara 8,372 ft / 2,552 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pic Blanc 8,661 ft / 2,640 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pic entre les Ports 8,123 ft / 2,476 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pico de Vila 8,310 ft / 2,533 m 3 mi / 5 km away