Sierra de la Basteira
Sierra de la Basteira is a 3,924 ft / 1,196 m mountain peak near Padrenda, Galicia, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Galicia and the 452nd highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Penagache, Sierra de las Molas, Sierra Moura, Alto do Fojo, Monte Calvo, and Monte del Quinxo. See the Sierra de la Basteira map, 3D fly around, and the Sierra de la Basteira photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sierra de la Basteira SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sierra de la Basteira summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sierra de la Basteira pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Penagache 3,010 ft / 918 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sierra de las Molas 3,726 ft / 1,136 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Sierra Moura 1,898 ft / 579 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Alto do Fojo 3,352 ft / 1,022 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Monte Calvo 2,650 ft / 808 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Monte del Quinxo 3,284 ft / 1,001 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Recent Summits
- Slide Mountain
- Balsam Cap
- Mount Mataba
- Jones Peak
- Rucu Pichincha
- Ashokan High Point
- Mount Herman
- Grauer Schimmel