Shuanis Mta is a 7,034 ft / 2,144 m mountain peak near Khashuri, Shida Kartli, Georgia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Shida Kartli and the 457th highest mountain in Georgia. The nearest peaks are Mt'a Didi Karta, Gora Murkiyevi, Mt'a Sats'khenisi, Mta Tavk'vetili, Sakvelmosmta, and Mta Debadera. See the Shuanis Mta map, 3D fly around, and the Shuanis Mta photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Shuanis Mta SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Shuanis Mta summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Shuanis Mta pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mt'a Didi Karta 7,595 ft / 2,315 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Gora Murkiyevi 5,609 ft / 1,710 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mt'a Sats'khenisi 6,660 ft / 2,030 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Mta Tavk'vetili 8,445 ft / 2,574 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Sakvelmosmta 9,131 ft / 2,783 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Mta Debadera 4,621 ft / 1,408 m 16 mi / 25 km away