Shroud Mountain is a 6,243 ft / 1,903 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 720th highest mountain in Washington and the 18078th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Terrace Mountain, Bald Eagle Peak, Tonga Ridge East, Mount Sawyer, Silver Eagle Peak, and Dip Top Peak. Shroud Mountain belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Shroud Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Shroud Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Shroud Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Shroud Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Shroud Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Terrace Mountain 6,361 ft / 1,939 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bald Eagle Peak 6,241 ft / 1,902 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Tonga Ridge East 5,596 ft / 1,706 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Sawyer 5,501 ft / 1,677 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Silver Eagle Peak 6,259 ft / 1,908 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Dip Top Peak 7,291 ft / 2,222 m 3 mi / 6 km away