Shiriin Serbeng Uula
Shiriin Serbeng Uula is a 5,669 ft / 1,728 m mountain peak near Dzüyl, Govĭ-Altay, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 33rd highest mountain in Govĭ-Altay and the 283rd highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Usan Hotoliin Uula, Argalinta Uula, Alag Hayrhan Uul, Bus Hayrhan, Tsagaan Chuluuta Uula, and Udzuur Huren Uul. See the Shiriin Serbeng Uula map, 3D fly around, and the Shiriin Serbeng Uula photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Shiriin Serbeng Uula SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Shiriin Serbeng Uula summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Shiriin Serbeng Uula pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Usan Hotoliin Uula 9,369 ft / 2,856 m 23 mi / 37 km away
- Argalinta Uula 6,636 ft / 2,023 m 25 mi / 40 km away
- Alag Hayrhan Uul 11,171 ft / 3,405 m 26 mi / 42 km away
- Bus Hayrhan 9,833 ft / 2,997 m 26 mi / 42 km away
- Tsagaan Chuluuta Uula 9,726 ft / 2,965 m 29 mi / 46 km away
- Udzuur Huren Uul 6,652 ft / 2,028 m 40 mi / 65 km away