Shiribetsu-dake is a 2,255 ft / 688 m mountain peak near Date, Hokkaidō, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1190th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Nukkibetsu-yama, Yotei-zan, Kimobetsu-dake, Muine-yama, Kombu-dake, and Tokushumbetsu-yama. See the Shiribetsu-dake map, 3D fly around, and the Shiribetsu-dake photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Shiribetsu-dake SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Shiribetsu-dake summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Shiribetsu-dake pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nukkibetsu-yama 882 ft / 269 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Yotei-zan 6,211 ft / 1,893 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Kimobetsu-dake 3,644 ft / 1,111 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Muine-yama 4,202 ft / 1,281 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Kombu-dake 2,180 ft / 665 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Tokushumbetsu-yama 3,919 ft / 1,195 m 14 mi / 23 km away