Shiptons Peak is a 13,726 ft / 4,184 m mountain peak near Keruguya, Central, Kenya. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Central and the 11th highest mountain in Kenya. The nearest peaks are Mount Kenya (Batian Peak), Nelion, Castle Hill, Three Sisters, Point Lenana, and Sommerfelt Peak. See the Shiptons Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Shiptons Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Shiptons Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Shiptons Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Shiptons Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Kenya (Batian Peak) 17,057 ft / 5,199 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nelion 17,020 ft / 5,188 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Castle Hill 14,010 ft / 4,270 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Three Sisters 14,866 ft / 4,531 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Point Lenana 16,355 ft / 4,985 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sommerfelt Peak 14,414 ft / 4,394 m 2 mi / 4 km away