Shingle Mountain is a 1,952 ft / 595 m mountain peak near Warrensburg, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1348th highest mountain in New York and the 44955th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Phoebe Mountain, Black Spruce Mountain, Prospect Mountain, Rattlesnake Cobble, Patent Line Mountain, and Pine Mountain. See the Shingle Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Shingle Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Shingle Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Shingle Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Shingle Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Phoebe Mountain 2,028 ft / 618 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Prospect Mountain 2,018 ft / 615 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Black Spruce Mountain 2,349 ft / 716 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Rattlesnake Cobble 1,211 ft / 369 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 1804 ft / 550 m 1,804 ft / 550 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Patent Line Mountain 1,929 ft / 588 m 3 mi / 4 km away