Shibutsu-san is a 5,924 ft / 1,806 m mountain peak near Numata, Gunma, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Gunma and the 267th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Kasaga-dake, Hiraga-take, Hiuchi-dake, Hotaka-yama, Mae-hotaka, and Kengamine-yama. Shibutsu-san belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Shibutsu-san map, 3D fly around, and the Shibutsu-san photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Shibutsu-san SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Shibutsu-san
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kasaga-dake 5,940 ft / 1,811 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Hiraga-take 7,024 ft / 2,141 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Hiuchiga-dake 7,730 ft / 2,356 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Hotaka-yama (Oki-hotaka) 7,080 ft / 2,158 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mae-hotaka 5,174 ft / 1,577 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Kengamine-yama 5,739 ft / 1,750 m 9 mi / 14 km away