Shi'b ad Dabbur
Shi'b ad Dabbur is a 6,535 ft / 1,992 m mountain peak near Damascus, Damascus City, Syria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 32nd highest mountain in Damascus City and the 34th highest mountain in Syria. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Hadd, Jabal Badr, Kurkur al Khurj, Ra's Wadi an Nabati, Kurkur az Ziri, and Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur. See the Shi'b ad Dabbur map, 3D fly around, and the Shi'b ad Dabbur photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Shi'b ad Dabbur SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Shi'b ad Dabbur summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Shi'b ad Dabbur pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal al Hadd 6,797 ft / 2,072 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Jabal Badr 6,072 ft / 1,851 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kurkur al Khurj 6,583 ft / 2,007 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ra's Wadi an Nabati 6,854 ft / 2,089 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kurkur az Ziri 6,090 ft / 1,856 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur 6,426 ft / 1,959 m 2 mi / 4 km away