Sherpi Kangri is a 23,070 ft / 7,032 m mountain peak in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 34th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Saltoro Kangri II, Saltoro Kangri I, Sia Kangri, Baltoro Kangri, Singhi Kangri, and Chogolisa. See the Sherpi Kangri map, 3D fly around, and the Sherpi Kangri photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sherpi Kangri SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sherpi Kangri summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sherpi Kangri pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Saltoro Kangri II 24,757 ft / 7,546 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Saltoro Kangri I 25,400 ft / 7,742 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Sia Kangri 23,868 ft / 7,275 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Baltoro Kangri 23,990 ft / 7,312 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Singhi Kangri 23,028 ft / 7,019 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Chogolisa 25,157 ft / 7,668 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- Recent Summits
- Balsam Cap
- Slide Mountain
- Mount Mataba
- Tremper Mountain
- Jones Peak
- Ashokan High Point
- Mount Herman
- Grauer Schimmel