Sherpa Peak is a 8,605 ft / 2,623 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 55th highest mountain in Washington and the 7001st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Stuart, Argonaut Peak, Colchuck Peak, Dragontail Peak, Ingalls Peak, and Little Annapurna. Sherpa Peak belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the Sherpa Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sherpa Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sherpa Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Sherpa Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Stuart 9,415 ft / 2,870 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Argonaut Peak 8,453 ft / 2,576 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Colchuck Peak 8,705 ft / 2,653 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Dragontail Peak 8,840 ft / 2,694 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Ingalls Peak 7,237 ft / 2,206 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Little Annapurna 8,458 ft / 2,578 m 3 mi / 6 km away