Sherman Peak is a 8,199 ft / 2,499 m mountain peak in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 133rd highest mountain in Washington and the 8920th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Burgett Peak, Big Craggy Peak, West Craggy, Sunrise Peak, McLeod Mountain, and Eightmile Peak. See the Sherman Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sherman Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sherman Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sherman Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sherman Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Burgett Peak 7,290 ft / 2,222 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Big Craggy Peak 8,470 ft / 2,582 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- West Craggy 8,366 ft / 2,550 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sunrise Peak 8,107 ft / 2,471 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- McLeod Mountain 8,061 ft / 2,457 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Eightmile Peak 7,648 ft / 2,331 m 3 mi / 5 km away