Shelhmi Mthung is a 8,571 ft / 2,613 m mountain peak near Haka, Chin, Myanmar. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Chin and the 90th highest mountain in Myanmar. The nearest peaks are Takreng-Mthung, Yampa Mthung, Mosha So, Chokai Mthung, Htalhtein Mthung, and Inmapaw Mthung. See the Shelhmi Mthung map, 3D fly around, and the Shelhmi Mthung photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Shelhmi Mthung SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Shelhmi Mthung summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Shelhmi Mthung pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Takreng-Mthung 6,385 ft / 1,946 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Yampa Mthung 8,185 ft / 2,495 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mosha So 5,138 ft / 1,566 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Chokai Mthung 7,620 ft / 2,323 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Htalhtein Mthung 7,825 ft / 2,385 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Inmapaw Mthung 3,021 ft / 921 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Recent Summits
- Lysa Hora
- Storm King Mountain
- Jones Peak
- Mount Whiteface
- Mount Cilley
- Doubletop Mountain
- Jones Peak