Shaw Peak is a 8,426 ft / 2,568 m mountain peak in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 779th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 1485th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Sir Sandford, The Footstool, Minaret Peak, Vidette Peak, Guardsman Mountain, and Ravelin Mountain. See the Shaw Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Shaw Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Shaw Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Shaw Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Shaw Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Sir Sandford 10,632 ft / 3,241 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- The Footstool 9,666 ft / 2,946 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Minaret Peak 8,624 ft / 2,629 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Vidette Peak 9,538 ft / 2,907 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Guardsman Mountain 8,783 ft / 2,677 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ravelin Mountain 7,696 ft / 2,346 m 3 mi / 4 km away