100% Sharp Top Trail
Sharp Top Mountain
Sharp Top Mountain is a 3,862 ft / 1,177 m mountain peak near Buchanan, Virginia, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 122nd highest mountain in Virginia and the 31119th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Buzzards Roost, Sunset Hill, McFalls Mountain, Flat Top Mountain, Peaks of Otter, and Sharps Mountain. See the Sharp Top Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sharp Top Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sharp Top Mountain SUMMIT LOG
10 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Dec 21, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Sharp Top Trail.
Others who’ve summited Sharp Top Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Buzzards Roost 3,524 ft / 1,074 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Sunset Hill 2,644 ft / 806 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Flat Top Mountain 3,973 ft / 1,211 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Harkening Hill 3,353 ft / 1,022 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sharps Mountain 1,772 ft / 540 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- McFalls Mountain 2,762 ft / 842 m 2 mi / 3 km away