Sharp Peak is a 5,016 ft / 1,529 m mountain peak near Caburan, Davao del Sur, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Davao del Sur and the 232nd highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Mount Tudul, Volcanic Peak, Mount Bontod Bato, Mount Kibongcal, Mount Nara, and Lone Tree Peak. See the Sharp Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sharp Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sharp Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sharp Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sharp Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Tudul 5,098 ft / 1,554 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Volcanic Peak 4,783 ft / 1,458 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Bontod Bato 3,340 ft / 1,018 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Kibongcal 4,016 ft / 1,224 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Nara 4,497 ft / 1,371 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Lone Tree Peak 3,500 ft / 1,067 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Cilley
- Doubletop Mountain
- Mount Washington
- Panorama Ridge
- Little Pyramid Peak
- Hallett Peak
- Nippletop Mountain
- Mount Colvin