Sharkstooth Peak is a 11,686 ft / 3,562 m mountain peak near Durango, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1248th highest mountain in Colorado and the 2020th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Centennial Peak, Lavender Peak, Hesperus Mountain, Mount Moss, Diorite Peak, and Babcock Peak. See the Sharkstooth Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sharkstooth Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sharkstooth Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 18, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Centennial Peak 13,048 ft / 3,977 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lavender Peak 12,995 ft / 3,961 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hesperus Mountain 13,237 ft / 4,035 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Moss 13,195 ft / 4,022 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Diorite Peak 12,761 ft / 3,890 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Babcock Peak 13,018 ft / 3,968 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Recent Summits
- Cerro Baru
- Yarnall Knob
- Whiteface Mountain
- Cerro La Asuncion
- Basket Dome
- South Sister
- Cerro de la Muerte