Shamis al Mashkuk
Shamis al Mashkuk is a 6,297 ft / 1,919 m mountain peak near Az Zabadānī, Rif-dimashq, Syria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 29th highest mountain in Syria. The nearest peaks are Jabal ash Shaqif, Shaqif, Jabal Abu al Hinn, Marj al Baghl, Dahr al Ghirban, and Jabal at Tawil. See the Shamis al Mashkuk map, 3D fly around, and the Shamis al Mashkuk photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Shamis al Mashkuk SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Shamis al Mashkuk summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Shamis al Mashkuk pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal ash Shaqif 7,433 ft / 2,266 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Shaqif 7,732 ft / 2,357 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Abu al Hinn 7,275 ft / 2,218 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Marj al Baghl 7,318 ft / 2,231 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Dahr al Ghirban 4,803 ft / 1,464 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal at Tawil 7,446 ft / 2,270 m 2 mi / 4 km away