Shafi' Guni Dagh
Shafi' Guni Dagh is a 9,711 ft / 2,960 m mountain peak in East Azarbaijan, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 57th highest mountain in East Azarbaijan and the 1530th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Qezel Gol, Kuh-e Qezel Barreh, Qarah Qayah, Iqar Daghi, Sabalan, and Qerkh Bolagh Daghi. See the Shafi' Guni Dagh map, 3D fly around, and the Shafi' Guni Dagh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Shafi' Guni Dagh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Shafi' Guni Dagh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Shafi' Guni Dagh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Qezel Gol 10,006 ft / 3,050 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Qezel Barreh 12,628 ft / 3,849 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Qarah Qayah 10,361 ft / 3,158 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Iqar Daghi 11,381 ft / 3,469 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Sabalan 15,784 ft / 4,811 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Qerkh Bolagh Daghi 12,723 ft / 3,878 m 9 mi / 14 km away